Tikkie is the number 1 payment app in the Netherlands. We offer you the possibility to work on an app that is used and seen by millions of users. Plus, we have an eye for your personal development. In addition to the training courses that are specific to your position, you will receive a 1,000-euro personal development budget every year to spend as you wish. Your personal development and a fun and safe working environment are our first priorities.
Tikkie is Easy, Fun, Open, Social & Fast and this also reflects in our company culture. You do the things you love and believe in. We believe that when the people working at Tikkie are happy, our users are happy.
It is easy to use the Tikkie app and it should also feel easy working at Tikkie. Together with your team you decide how you work, and you decide where and when you work. From home or in our amazing office close to Amstel station. Did we already mention we have a rooftop terrace with a great view on the Amstel River? With nice weather, it is where we enjoy our lunch or have drinks at the end of our workday.
Work hard, Play harder! We believe in the FUNdamental pillar to success. We organize summer parties, eat your culture events and be sure to buckle up for Mario kart tournaments at the office.
Open, Social & Fast
We value a good relationship during and after work hours. We operate as one team. Your ideas are heard, and you do not have to run it by many departments first; this way you have the chance to have impact on an application which is used by millions of users.
As an iOS Developer you are part of one of our 4 scrum teams (Rikkie, Fikkie, Stikkie or Strijders). Every day, you take part in the daily scrum to discuss progress towards the sprint goal. The team works in sprints of 2 weeks and during the two weeks you will also take part in the scrum events (planning, retro & demo). You will work on user stories to build and improve our app step by step. You and your team work on cool features and ensure a smooth user experience. Apart from developing new features there is also time to explore new technologies or frameworks. Additionally, appropriate time and priority is given for optimization, refactoring and other efforts to improve the existing code base.
Once every 2 weeks you will also be part of the App Sync, a meeting with all mobile developers from Tikkie. During the App Sync you and the other mobile developers discuss how to move forward with the application and what you technically want to improve. Your ideas are valuable for the future state of our application. Besides, you will have access to a greater network of app developers who work at ABN AMRO Bank.
Got excited, think you fit our culture just fine and ready to go on this Tikkie Journey? Then please check out your profile:
- You have demonstrable experience with Swift and you want your code to be reliable and testable, you know a real masterpiece will live through the ages.
- You like to have things automated in your workflow: Fastlane is your friend and CI/CD is your passion.
- You are passionate about great UI and UX and believe that the designer is the best friend of any app developer.
- You are a strong communicator, and you like to actively participate, share, and gain knowledge during meetings.
- You love to work in a team, you appreciate constructive feedback on your code and know how to give feedback to others.
- You like to challenge the status quo and are curious about new things.
We keep on innovating and keep delivering new features for our users and you can take part in this. You can make a difference for our users and immediately see the effect of your work in the app.
Furthermore, we offer:
- An excellent salary*
- A MacBook Pro and accessoires
- 25 holidays (option to buy up to 14 extra days) based on 40 hours
- Open Culture and the freedom to get the best out of yourself and room to grow
- Trainings to keep you up to date and certified
- A personal development budget of € 1,000 per year which you can spend according to your wishes (on top of the departmental trainings to keep you up to date and certified)
- 5 banking for better days; days off which you can use for personal development or voluntary work
- A wonderful office with great coffee, free soft drinks, and a rooftop terrace with an amazing view
- A mobile phone subscription
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, with which you can buy fringe benefits: such as a mobile phone, bike, wearables or additional days off.
- A public transportation card with a subscription based upon your needs or a monthly travel allowance
- An ergonomic home working place (adjustable desk, office chair & extra screen (or laptop stand).
- A good pension scheme, to set you up for a snuggly future
* We hire in ABN AMRO scale 9-11. Salary offer is based on experience, skills, and salary benchmark among peers.